Click on a block to learn more
The Application Process
- Talk with our Membership Chairs.
- Attend a meeting.
- If you want to apply for membership, you may attend a second meeting and make a ten-minute presentation about yourself and your business.
- Meet with several current members to determine whether you are a good fit for the group.
- Skip the next meeting, during which current members discuss their meetings with you and recommendations about your candidacy. We vote on your membership and majority decision rules.
- You will receive a call from either the person who invited you, or a membership chair.
Are You a Candidate?
Membership is open to business owners or decision makers of primarily B2B companies. If your business type is not already represented by a member, you may be considered.
If You’re Interested Contact Membership Chairs Bob Carino (732) 800-0174 or Jeff Kopelman (908) 451-3307. We’ll give you additional information and if you are a candidate, we’ll invite you to attend a meeting.
Guest Policy and House Calls
Members are welcome to bring guests to meetings as a way to have them learn more about our group before applying for membership. Prior to inviting a guest, please contact either membership chair; Bob Carino 732-800-0174 or Jeff Kopelman 908-451-3307.
One of the best ways we learn about each other’s businesses is through “house calls.” We meet in our offices, at a diner, over cocktails or on the golf course.
What Happens at a Network of Opportunity Meeting?
We start with informal networking and a great breakfast! We introduce ourselves and our businesses, and any guests in attendance. After that, each meeting is a little different. We try a variety of activities to facilitate the generation of leads and introductions for our members. Some of our activities include:
Leads and Needs
Mini House Calls
Where and When Are the Meetings?
- Friday mornings, biweekly
- Summer, Fridays, monthly
- Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel
- www.hamiltonparkhotel.com 175 Park Avenue, Florham Park
- Enter the hotel, turn right and continue into the restaurant (Social Kitchen). We meet in a private room in the back left corner.
- Meeting starts at 8:00, but get there by 7:45 for networking and breakfast.